With your support, the Minnesota Council on Economic Education will continue to provide excellent programs designed to provide all Minnesotans with a deeper understanding of the economic and financial principles that affect their daily lives.
Thank you for supporting our mission!
Give by Mail
Send checks made out to "Minnesota Council on Economic Education" to the following address:
Minnesota Council on Economic Education
1994 Buford Ave, 116 Ruttan Hall
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Make a Recurring Gift
Join our community of sustaining givers!
As a monthly donor*, you continuously support our mission from year to year. This regular financial support is essential to the long-term vitality of the Minnesota Council on Economic Education.
We encourage making a recurring gift online, by selecting Monthly Gift when completing the form.
It is also possible, however, to make a recurring gift via check. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
*Recurring gifts continue until you inform us to stop transactions
Gifts of Stock
Contact your broker to identify what securities approximate the value that you’d like to donate. Provide your broker the following information to transfer securities electronically to UMF’s broker.
- Broker name: RBC Wealth Management
- Account registration: University of Minnesota Foundation (UMF)
- Account number: 30875055
- DTC number: 0235
- Tax ID: 41-6042488
- Account contact: Mike Thorn (952) 476-3741 / 601 Carlson Pkwy Ste 500 / Minnetonka, MN 55305
If the transfer process allows, indicate that it should go to the Minnesota Council on Economic Education fund. Alert UMF of your plans to transfer securities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Your name and address
- The stock or other securities you plan to transfer and the number of shares
- The approximate value of this gift
- The fund name, Minnesota Council on Economic Education, and fund number, 1908
For more information, visit: give.umn.edu/waystogive/securities
Gifts from an IRA
First, contact your IRA plan administrator and request a direct qualified charitable distribution from the IRA account to the University of Minnesota Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID: 41-6042488.
Next, visit: give.umn.edu/waystogive/ira-charitable-rollover. Here you will find a sample form to fill out and provide to your plan administrator. In addition, please fill out, print and mail the downloadable form letter to notify UMF of your gift to the Minnesota Council on Economic Education fund.
Company Matching Gifts
- Contact your company to see if they provide this benefit. Many companies already have a program in place!
- Or, search the UM Foundation to see if your company participates: give.umn.edu/waystogive/matching-gifts